Sam Jennings stopped by shortly after Prince’s passing to discuss his working relationship with him and also his numerous accomplishments during his website design career.
Sam Jennings Bio
- Went to college at theSchool of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Worked for the musicianPrincefor about nine years as his Webmaster and then Art Director
- Worked forPearl Jamand have designed projects forDavid Bowie, Steve Miller Band, Gorillaz, Swedish House Mafiaand more
- Spent five years atMicrosoftas a UX Designer
- Here in Los Angeles, he has created microsites as well as countless presentations and event collateral forEBONY Magazine.
- Recently Art Directed theUp All Nite with Prince Box Setreleased by Sony and the Prince Estate.
- As a Production Artist forThe Designory,he did creative work for Amazon Music
- Currently a Creative Consultant forKenny Smith’s Jet Academyand the amazingly talentedAvril Lavigne
Originally aired June 20th, 2016